Styled in a tripod design, both single and double half height turnstiles are available, allowing you to double your throughput while keeping the amount of space used by the turnstile to a minimum.
The turnstiles can be operated harmoniously with an extensive range of access control units (TCP IP, Fingerprint, Iris Control Unit, Barcode, or Magnetic Terminals), as well as token systems. Functions can be controlled via RS232, RS485 or LAN network.
Safety is paramount for Carpark Barriers & Turnstiles. For this reason, our half height turnstiles offer an emergency mode, which enables the arms to free themselves to allow free passage.
- The system operates bidirectionally:
Manual Push (standard): On receiving a signal from the external unit will
unlock and push the arm manually 120° away from signal direction.
- Motorised (optional): On receiving a signal from external unit will unlock and
wait to be pushed softly. The arm then drives 120° away from signal direction.
- Free Pass (optional): The arms are free in this mode. If passing is invalid, arms
Half Height Turnstiles – Key Features:
- High traffic volumes;
- Prestige access points;
- Interior and exterior installations;
- 304 or 316 grade stainless steel;
- No routine maintenance.
All of our turnstiles are supplied complete with a 2 year warranty.